Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Magic Jewels

Magic Jewels is another game built with kasuroid framework. The idea is very simple. You have to tap at least two the same jewels to remove them. All jewels above them will fall down. Level is completed only when there are no jewels remained in the board.

You can traverse between completed levels and try to beat yourself (your number of moves/taps is stored in the game). Check settings to choose between three prepared themes: black (by default), gold and blue.

If you like jewels and logic games you will like Magic Jewels :)





Changes

Magic Jewels v0.1
- first release

5 comments:

  1. It would be brilliant if there was a "take back last move" option. I am endeavoring to refine my strategy and I can't tell you how many time I have been a bit too hasty with a move and "wasted" a game in the process. Please consider it for a later release. Thanks.

    Dave M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you for playing and for suggestion. I agree with you. Undo option will be great for this game. I will try to add it in the one of the next updates.

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please I want more levels!!! Love this game and have only 1 level left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I definitely should update the screenshots :))) New worlds (with new levels) are coming, but it will take some time :( Please, stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete