Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jewels Master with Pocket Change!

Some time ago I have integrated Pocket Change with Balls Breaker. It looks like a lot of you are using it (including me :)). This is why I also integrated Pocket Change with Jewels Master! Now you can get tokens from both Balls Breaker and Jewels Master.

The new release v1.12 includes also important fix. I noticed that after long gameplay application crashes. Now it should be fixed! I am going to add more features in the next releases so (as usual) stay tuned!

Btw. Pocket Change requires GET_ACCOUNTS and READ_PHONE_STATE permissions. GET_ACCOUNTS is used for communication with you in case of rewards. No more data are gathered. I have confirmed that with Pocket Change team.

I hope you will enjoy new version of Jewels Master!
Android app on Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment