Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Ball Sort Master - another sorting game? :)

 

Hi there! I would like to present my new game, called Ball Sort Master :)

The idea of this game is to sort balls in tubes. I know that there are a lot of similar games in the market, but here are some of the key and unique features of my game.

HINTS 

I have developed my own cool algorithm to find the best next possible move. If you play hard level hint will help you to discover next move. Sometimes you may stuck and there won't be any solution. Still, no worries :) Just go to "safe state". In my opinion "hint" is the best feature in this game. No more skipping levels, no more frustration, just pure fun and relax. However, every level is solvable and can be solved without any "helpers".

SAFE STATE

There may be a situation (especially in harder levels) that there won't be a solution. Just press "hint" and if solution won't be possible you will be prompted to go to "safe state". Press the button, watch few balls animations and your board will be moved to the state where solution is still possible. I love it! :)

STEPS

For me just solving puzzles is sometimes not enough. I like to be challenged even with myself. That is why there is a "steps counter". As I mentioned every level is solvable, but there may be multiple paths of the solution. Try to find the best path and beat given steps. Additionally, if you beat steps you will be rewarded :)

UNDO

Nothing more to say. You can undo all your moves.

EXTRA TUBE

If you don't like hints just add extra tube and hard level will become a little bit easier.

THEMES

Oh.. it was so difficult to create proper pallette of the balls. I felt myself that I would like to have a choice. That is why you can change your tubes, backgrounds and balls. Sometimes black is the best at night, but for example the white one is best during the sunny day. I am sure you will find your favorite one.

KEEPING PROGRESS

Your progress is continously stored on your phone. It means that you can stop playing anytime you want. When you go back you will start from your last point. So cool :)


Of course there are some other features like daily gifts, golden stars for completing levels etc. I really hope you will like, so don't wait any longer and download it from the market :)

Get it on Google Play







No comments:

Post a Comment