Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nuclear Balls WVGA in Samsung Apps!

Today Samsung launched Nuclear Balls for WVGA devices to the market! Here is the link. As you can see it looks a litle better than WQVGA version. That's because WQVGA screens are generally poor (16bpp screen buffer?). For example in such screen alpha channel for drawing primitives is not supported :/ But I still want to support in my apps those devices. It requires some additional work, but.. why not ;) Other thing is that I have only Wave723 for testing ;P

I think this is a good news. As I already mentioned Flood is under device testing. I want to port more games to Bada somewhere in the near future. But now I want to focus on two new game ideas :) For now I have only ideas, but the weekend is coming so I hope to code a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment